Oregon Cheerleading Coaches Association
- Provide educational opportunities for coaches within the state of Oregon through our annual OCCA Coaches Conference, team cheer clinics, and safety certifications.
- Encourage equal representation by all Oregon cheerleading teams through membership opportunities.
- To promote safety and the consistent following of rules and guidelines for cheerleading coaches and advisors within the state of Oregon through our safety certifications, team cheer clinics, and annual coaches conference.
- To promote quality judging of our local cheerleading competitions by requiring judges training courses for all judges.
- To offer our cheerleading coaches and advisors within the state of Oregon guidance, communication, and resources for cheerleading through our Executive Board, Association members, and vendor sponsors through our board meetings, annual coaches conference, team cheer clinics, and safety certifications.
- To offer and award academic and talent scholarships to our high school seniors within the state of Oregon (funds raised through our annual coaches conference and Cheerleading Championships competition).
- To recognize and award outstanding Coaches, Association members, Administrators, courage, and choreography through awards voted on by our association members and awarded at our annual coaches conference.
- To work with the Oregon School Activities Association (OSAA) to sponsor and coordinate an annual Varsity level team cheerleading competition.